Friday, December 4, 2009

Advice on becoming a mark. cosmetics rep...?

I have been looking into becoming a mark. representative. If anyone is a mark. rep or has been one is it worth it? I have a job and am in college but I really like mark. products and was thinking why not be a rep. Is it worth it to become one just to get the discount. I don't mind not making anything off it if it saves me money buying cosmetics. Anyone with experience please tell me your experiences.





Thanks :)Advice on becoming a mark. cosmetics rep...?
I totally plan on becoming a mark rep when i go to college. Actually a lot of college bookstores online have this listed under their student offers.


I have only read about it and it seems like people who do it really like it.





You get like 25- 40% commission on stuff you sell. I think it depends on the products.





The website doesnt say what discounts you get but you definitely get some. I know people who do avon and they are ALWAYS getting free samples... right now I have a big bag of nail stuff(cuticle treatment, files, buffers, strengthening treatment, etc) that was totally free it was given to me by an avon rep.





You can win stuff like gift cards.








I really like mark products! I know a lot of college aged girls do too. Its not very expensive- which is nice for the college budget.





You need to really work it though to sell stuff, especially in this economy. Have little parties and get togethers to sell stuff. Post your info for it on your facebook or whatever you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism