Friday, December 11, 2009

Have anyone tried stuff like ';TCA Cosmetic Peel to get rid of scars & stretch marks???

I found this product called TCA Cosmetic Peel 30% Tattoo Stretch marks, At-Home kit in the Ebay store %26amp; there's plenty of more to choose from that are alike. I was wondering has anyone tried a product like this one that has worked for them and gave good results??? What's your opinion on this one. I truly think that there are products out there that can really help with really reducing strech marks %26amp; scars, and that there's products that actually makes your skin peel so you can shed old skin %26amp; have new one. I was wondering if yah can help me out %26amp; tell me what yah think... Any help would be appreaciated. Thanks in advanced...





:-)Have anyone tried stuff like ';TCA Cosmetic Peel to get rid of scars %26amp; stretch marks???
I have friends that have bought stuff for stretch marks, I don't know what the name of the products were, but none of that stuff worked. You might be spending money for nothing.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism