Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone know of cosmetic treatment for strech marks? The bathing suit season is comming!?

I'm not sure if it'll work by summer unfortunately, but I've gotten rid of mine by using the palmers vitamin e lotions, but that can take monthes. For more intense treatment try straight vitamin e on your skin, not the oil that is diluted also. I mean capsules break them open and let them sit on your skin several times a day. I used that treatment on some I had on my hips in high school and they went away in about 3 weeks. They also have merderma lotion to help with other scars.Does anyone know of cosmetic treatment for strech marks? The bathing suit season is comming!?
coco butter works wonders :) or you could think of your stretch marks as stripes like in the army the more you have the higher rank you are. me i would go for the coco butter ;)Does anyone know of cosmetic treatment for strech marks? The bathing suit season is comming!?
Vitamin E would have been helpful to put on topically, when you first got them. Also taking Vit C in realatively higher doses...about 2-3000 mg's/day. If they have been around for a while, see a dermatologist...they beable to do laser or topical drug treatment for them.
Unless you want a tummy tuck. Buy a one piece. Strech Marks are hard to get ride of.
Avon makes a stretch mark cream which fades the purplish-ness of stretch marks, but it doesn't make them completely disappear. It worked pretty quickly for me.
After 4 children, I decided to have a tummy tuck, not because of the stretch marks, but because I had a lot of lose skin. I couldn't be happier with the result. The belly button does not look quite 'real', so I wear a tankini instead of a full two piece - but that's a whole lot better than sitting by the side of the pool with my lap in my lap! If you just have stretch marks and not hanging skin to deal with, try a self tanner - a tan always makes everything look better. In the end, it's more important that you are having fun and enjoying life. When it's all over, your child won't care what you wore to the beach - they will care that you played with them, taught them to swim, and laughed--really laughed and enjoyed life. Go on - get out there and just be the best you can be with what you've got. Those stretch marks mean you brought a new life into this world and that is something to be very proud of.
bathing suit season is coming?





not for u it isnt.
check on skin health website

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism