Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it safe to buy cosmetics on e-bay?

There are so many great deals on e-bay, including cosmetics. I've seen some pretty good prices on almost every moisturizer imaginable, but I'm wondering if it's safe to order this way. I imagine this massive scam going on in which people refill the containers of these cosmetics with similar looking creams that they've created in their kitchen. I suppose there just isn't the same security that you'd have if you went to buy the same cream from your local pharmacy or department store. Does anyone have any good or bad experiences with this?Is it safe to buy cosmetics on e-bay?
i have bought many things on ebay,,make up and all,,,, i have had all good experiencesIs it safe to buy cosmetics on e-bay?
I don't know anything about it but if you're looking for something useful and high quality I recommend you to take a look at the site below:


http://freebie4.com/go/sistinamakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism