Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone work for mark/avon cosmetics?

What is it like. Do you really get paid alot.. Is it fun?Does anyone work for mark/avon cosmetics?
Not me but I order stuff from their magazines all the time! I know they give you magazines to distribute and you get a percentage from money that you sold. ( ithink like 20%)Does anyone work for mark/avon cosmetics?
I sell it! It only costs $10 to start! With Mary Kay it costs like $100!! You can make as much money as you want depending on how much you sell! Go to my website to purchase Avon and Mark.!!
I do! It's very fun, go to www.avon.com and sign up to be a representative, it's not hard,a nd you get a lot of really geat discounts. I do it because I have a huge extended family and it comes in handy for b-days, christmas etc...


Good Luck!!
Are you definitely ';set'; on Avon? The reason that I ask is that I'm sure that they have great products, but the ';timing'; for their company has passed. Timing is one of the most important things to consider when choosing a company to work with. Have you heard of or considered Arbonne International? Even though Arbonne has been around for 26 years, it's just now starting to explode! And we're not even global, yet! It's currently available in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Also, we have products for every member of the family, not just skin care and makeup. Our method of marketing does not require parties, and I carry no inventory. It DOES take work, just like Avon, though. Remember it's your OWN business, and you have to work to make ANY business a success! Take a look at my website and e-mail me if you'd like more information! Good luck!
I sell Mary Kay cosmetics. It's an incredible company to work with! It's fun and exciting and everyone is so supportive of you! You make 50% commission on every sale from the day you sign up. The money you make depends on the time and effort that you put into it. The good thing is that there are no quotas to meet. You sell as much or as little as you want to. For more information check out this link http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/st鈥?/a>
I used to. It's alot more work than what I was expecting. Also, you have to be really careful about people who order and don't follow through with paying. You either have to pay for that order at your cost, or return it. Returns are not as easy as what they lead you to believe. You also have to pay for returning products. You have to pay for catalogs. You have to pay for samples. They encourage you to pay for items that you can build an inventory with. I have a whole bunch of stuff that I have that I am now still trying to get rid of. It was a great learning lesson for me. Also, after so many returns, if you go over the preset ratio, you have to do returns all manually, and it's a pain!





Mark products are sold a little differently. You have to pay for those products up front. Avon products are paid for a campaign behind.





It all depends on what type of contacts you have that will purchase from you. If you have a network that currently likes to order, but may have lost their representative, then it may be good.





Don't mean to scare you, just there are always two sides to everything. It's not always warm fuzzies. I tried warm fuzzies for a year, and ended up being completely frustrated, and out of quite a bit of money.
If you're interested in selling makeup, Mary Kay is an excellent choice. Go to thier website for more info.


www.marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism