Friday, December 11, 2009

Mark. Cosmetics? Where do I get them?

I was on MTV.com and I found the make-up LC (Lauren Conrad) wears. I was wondering where I could get the following Mark. cosmetics:





Make it Big Mascara


Scanda-Lash Mascara


Glow Xpert


Glow Baby Glow Luxe


Little Bronze Box


Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation


Blush + Bronzer BrushMark. Cosmetics? Where do I get them?
i got all my mark stuff from avon. its actually really cheap.





hope i helped!!








Mark. Cosmetics? Where do I get them?
Oh, god you're buying it because Lauren Conrad wears it?


Wow.





meetmark.com


avon.com


You can get them all from there, I have Powder Buff, CThruU, Make It Big, and the regular Glow Baby Glow. The luxe lipgloss is really sparkly and it makes me look washed out, so I don't recommend it. I have used the Blush brush to apply mineral makeup and it works great.


I would get Make It Big instead of Scanda-Lash because SL has a TINY tube, and it's the same price.
Unfortunately, mark. products are not sold in stores, they are sold through mark. reps locally or on their online e-boutiques. They do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.





Get free shipping by entering LAURENSLOOK on the site below.





I'm a mark. rep, let me know if you have any more questions.
Check Avon.com for a represestative that lives in your area. The website should give you a name/number of a person who sells Avon and Mark near you.
avon
Avon representative or go to AVON.com and click the mark link.
I think online or from AVON.









You have to order them online

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism