Sunday, December 13, 2009

WHAT IS THE BEST COSMETIC TO COVER DARK STRECH MARKS ON BROWN SKIN?

I am a medium brown skin tone , and have ugly dark strecthmarks on my back. How can i completely cover them for swimsuit season? Will Dermablend help?WHAT IS THE BEST COSMETIC TO COVER DARK STRECH MARKS ON BROWN SKIN?
I would look into some laser or chemical peels versus make up or lotion as I am not sure that stuff works especially if you are going in the water. I think there are some treatments you can get done that may seems more expensive in the short run but in the long run, they may be worth it.





Good luck-WHAT IS THE BEST COSMETIC TO COVER DARK STRECH MARKS ON BROWN SKIN?
I was gonna say Dermablend if your looking for something more long term , Mederma ( scar cream ) has helped w/ some of my stretch marks , I got um pretty bad after having my son and so far they seem to be fading , You can purchase Mederma at any drug store it can be pricey but worth it if its helps you :) Now is the time to try it as well since its winter and no swimsuits just yet :D





Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism