Friday, December 11, 2009

Are mark cosmetics (by avon) any good?

whats your favorite product?Are mark cosmetics (by avon) any good?
I LOVE mark. products! I recently became a rep because I liked them so much. Let me know if there is a specific item that you want to know about and if I haven't yet tried it, I can find a review on it for you. The hook-ups are amazing, I like the powder foundation, instant vacation fragrance....mmmmm....and most eye shadows.... there were a few that I didn't care for. But the quality is compareable to department store brands for a LOT cheaper. We just started a new Skincare line too! Check it out and let me know if you have any ques. Hope I helped.


www.mymarkstore.com/awagnerAre mark cosmetics (by avon) any good?
I absolutely Love my Mark Bronzer.


And I swear by it.


Compared to the other bronzers I've used, and I've used plenty..it actually works and gives you a natural brown colour, not an orange.





Unfortunately, that's the only product from Mark that I've used.
It all depends...I have bought $100's of make up, and i have order my fair share from avon, but I am not a fan, the eye shadows either dont go on dark enough, or they wear off quickly, the foundations don't have much coverage, the eye liners don't go on dark..so I no longer buy avon, but its all a personal choice!
there products are pretty mediocre(as good as covergirl or maybelline) but what i like is the hookups. they're really handy for on the go.





i also like there cream to powder concealer, works well and is easy to blend.
I have only tried the eye shadow, but they seem to be better quality than the regular avon cosmetics.
Yup they are good.





My fav is actually the baby kabuki brush. It is $5, tiny, and has a cover...perfect for a purse!!!
not really, but they're not bad. i don't really see anything special about it
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism