Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would you ever consider plastic surgery for purely cosmetic reasons?

How old would you have to be and what would you change?Would you ever consider plastic surgery for purely cosmetic reasons?
I never have had any plastic surgery, but I am completely open-minded about it.


I am 36, so I think it's a decent age to get a minor face lift that takes about a decade off. I wouldn't do it if I were too old, like over 55, because, well, what 's the point? Then again, I look at Cher and she is over 60 and God bless her, the plastic surgeries she has had just make her look beautiful. Same thing with Sharon Osbourne. Gorgeous. Great jobs.





So, yes, I am pro-surgery. If I get any , I'll let you know. While we are at it, I might supersize my boobs from the B-cups that they are to a C+.





I really am not as vain as I might be coming across in this answer. My brain is my most favorite part of my body, and I have always prided myself in my education and intellectuality.





However, I have always been an athlete and like the idea of keeping the appearance up. The body is a dress that the soul wears, so I would never judge anyone who would tighten up the seams where needed.





You would fix your car, if it gets scratched, why wouldn't you do that for your face?





Hope this answers your question.Would you ever consider plastic surgery for purely cosmetic reasons?
I would get a breast augmentation. I'm 23.
I would get it done and I do plan on it. a nose job.im still under 18 right now so i think i will have to wait for awhile
Never. I think it's ridiculous to go through a serious medical procedure just because you're unhappy with the way you look.
Yes, - I would consider a nose job and breast augmentation...to get it done you'd have to be 18.
Depends on what you mean by ';for purely cosmetic reasons.'; In general, I think too often people undergo surgery to ';correct'; things that make them distinctive and unique. I'd consider it to correct something like a burn scar.
this is a man speaking so please excuse me. i don't like nose jobs, because if you are that insecure about the way you look, then i just think its ridiculous. i also think that breast implants are pointless. if a guy is lusting after your bosoms, why would you pick him over someone that likes your intelligence/sense of humor?





i would say that the only way i would ever see plastic surgery as acceptable would be if:


A) you have skin cancer and it destroyed a part of your skin


B) i didnt have to see it


C) you just lost a lot of weight rapidly and have a flap of skin between your chest adn thighs, and think it looks absolutely disgusting. the only reason i even wrote C is because most people thinks that looks disgusting. the decent guys (points thumb at chest) couldnt care less what size your nose is
Isn't most plastic surgery for purely cosmetic reasons?
breast implants.





i'm under 18 though.. so i would wait until i'm like 23 -25 to know for sure my breast are a small size though.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism