Friday, December 11, 2009

Mark Vs. Avon Cosmetics? Buyers and Sellers Opinions Please!?

I want to become a rep for Mark. Because everyone seems to sell Avon in my Area. I know Mark's in Avon so pls no comments like that. Just want to know if you like the prod or have luck selling it?Mark Vs. Avon Cosmetics? Buyers and Sellers Opinions Please!?
I have been selling Avon and Mark for over four months. I have passed out literally hundreds of Mark brochures plus have added them to my customers' orders too.





Mark is tabbed on my webstore.





So far, I have two Mark customers. That's right, two. And one only placed a single order then dropped off the map.





So are you prepared to have home parties? Because passing out Mark brochures and giving them to Avon customers isn't that effective.





I like some of the products, hate some. Unfortunately, the quality is just average, drugstore quality, so why would girls want to wait up to a month for their order?





This is why home parties are necessary to sell Mark. Walmart has the same clothes and makeup faster and cheaper. So why would girls pay the higher price for mediocre stuff?





Because of the party!





Do some women like Mark even though they mostly order Avon? Yes, but because they are used to Avon pricing, they rarely order more than one Mark item at a time.Mark Vs. Avon Cosmetics? Buyers and Sellers Opinions Please!?
I think Mark has a great product. I use quite a few of them. My favorites are Lemon Sugar Mist and the hair care products. I don't know anything about selling them exclusively though. Good Luck!
I agree with the first answer. It is overpriced for the quality you get er don't get.
I personally don't like the products form mark or avon. They are cheap products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism