Saturday, June 26, 2010

Any1 had a cosmetic surgery holiday? want advice on safest places 2 go with best results 4 a boob job?

please only answers from people who have been on a surgery holiday, no comments about excepting your body as it is or nasty comments........ I have had 2 children, breastfed both %26amp; have lost a lot of my confidence with the way my breasts now look, would love a BA but cant afford it in england so anyone with any recommendations on the safest countries %26amp; surgeons to go to %26amp; your experiance would be greatly appreciated!!Any1 had a cosmetic surgery holiday? want advice on safest places 2 go with best results 4 a boob job?
I am sorry because I am answering your questions without having a cosmetic surgery holiday, but I couldn麓t resist because I know a bit about the subject. You are in your right to go for it, you just need to research well when you decide about the place and doctor, this articles could be usefull for you for it http://www.aestheticandplastic.com/befor鈥?/a>





The other thing is that I know a plastic surgeon in Serbia, if you want to know about this option you can contact me :)





All the best!!!Any1 had a cosmetic surgery holiday? want advice on safest places 2 go with best results 4 a boob job?
..i went to Thailand for surgery and it could not have been better air fare was 拢350 with etihad airways got to Bangkok on a Wednesday saw the consultant on Thursday had the op on Friday care a1 own room with sat TV mini kitchen with microwave etc balcony to sit out in the sun . Bed for carer to stay get that in England if you can. And one third the price in England . And all done on the Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism