Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Surgery..safe?

I'm 17 going on 18 and I'm 5'6''. I desire to model, but I need to be at least 5'8''. Is this surgery worth it and safe? I want to get it when I'm around 21, not now, when I'm sure I'm done growing and when I save up money, is it acceptable at any age? And how much and how long is the recovery time? Thanks in advance.Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Surgery..safe?
um, i hope you are kidding!!!! you do realize that they actually break your bones and you will have large metal contraptions on the outside of your legs for MONTHS. those large metal contraptions are external so they can be used to physical pull your bones further apart one tiny small movement at a time. Seriously, this process can actually take years start to finish, and you will be confined to a wheelchair during the recovery (could be something like a year) The margin for error in this surgery is high and there is a great chance to leg deformity post surgery. Not to mention you will have some heinous scars. Bad Bad Bad idea......Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Surgery..safe?
Kate Moss is between 5'6'; and 5'7';, Anyone would be a fool to say that she hasn't made it. Having a surgery like this doesn't guarantee that you will make it as a model, in fact it may hurt your chances, think a HUGE scar across your shins. If you got it you got it, slicing your body up will not change that fact. The fashion world is evolving, don't do anything drastic.



http://wonder.reads.it


you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism