Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you could resculpt any part of your body with free, safe, cosmetic surgery would you?

How do you think doing so would change your life?If you could resculpt any part of your body with free, safe, cosmetic surgery would you?
in a heartbeat. free, safe, absolutely. Would it change my life - yep - give me more self-confidence/boost my very very low self-esteem.If you could resculpt any part of your body with free, safe, cosmetic surgery would you?
Yes - my tummy %26amp; thighs. Goes to heck after having kids.
stomach to be lipoed/tucked. after haing 3 kids I was left with a pouch. I just want to look good in clothes again
my tummy, I want to be thin, but I am proud of who I am. But if it were the safest thing ever, my tummy. I could get my momm to stop nagging me even if I'm a healthy weight already. I would get to wear more clothes and express myself through my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism