Thursday, June 24, 2010

If a cosmetic surgeon is telling me that I won't be satisfied with the result is it a safe bet to choose him

I had a dispute with a military doctor against whom I reported. After that he became vindictive towards me and subsequently i was asked to get a clearance from a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist declared me medically fit for the procedure. Now since getting surgery from the same surgeon is out of question I approached one of his collegues in the same hospital,who seems to be very half hearted about it and says things like-'you won't be satisfied with the results'. It is a rhinoplasty. Sometimes he says that I don't need it, which is offcourse bullshit since his collegue only recommended it. I have a DNS as well as a bulbous tip. Now after dithering and procastinating for an year, after I approached him this other surgeonhas agreed to perform it. But still keeps muttering things like i told you you don't need it and all. Now will this attitude of his work in my favor (keeping his objectivity intact ) or against me (making him biased).He'll be doing it for free. What should I do?If a cosmetic surgeon is telling me that I won't be satisfied with the result is it a safe bet to choose him
Do not go to this doctor...he can do anything he wants and after wards, claim it isn't his fault and he warned you. I don't care if it is free or not. I went through about ten doctors till i found a genius who gave me the most beautiful surgery I could have ever dreamed up..this is your appearance we are talking about, and he is a nasty person...save up your money, and go elsewhere, and do not make the mistake of going to this quack....email me and i will give you the name of a fantastic man.If a cosmetic surgeon is telling me that I won't be satisfied with the result is it a safe bet to choose him
Go to a totally different surgeon that is not related to these other two.


Also, try to find a lot of different doctors so you get a good variety of answers which, in the end will help you
I would go to another doctor not associated with those 2.
I would go consult another doctor. This is not to say that this doctor isn't right. He probably is. You sound like you want the proceedure and are going to get it no matter what. But I would want to know what another doctor says about the proceedure and whether you really need it. If you do, the question is whether to have it from the half-hearted doctor. I don't know if I would want to get it from a doctor who was half-hearted about it. On the other hand, just because he thinks you don't need it, doesn't mean he won't do the best job he can. But maybe another doctor has another way of doing it that the half-hearted doctor doesn't know about.





As a rule, you should probably listen to your doctors, but you should question them as well.
Correct me if I am wrong but the whole point to this is that you have to stick with this guy 'cause he is doing the operation for free.


If you can pay for the operation or if you can get insurance coverage, I suggest you get another surgeon to do the operation. Theoretically speaking, if this man is a good surgeon and takes pride in his work , he will not let prejudice stand in his way. But why take a risk??
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism