Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does Purely Cosmetics Mineral Makeup work for African American women, also is it better than Bare Minerals?

I was just wondering because I heard that mineral makeup is more natural looking. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know please.Does Purely Cosmetics Mineral Makeup work for African American women, also is it better than Bare Minerals?
I never heard of Purely Cosmetics but I know that Bare Minerals has color for African Women. The colors seems


to blend good and does not look ashy.Does Purely Cosmetics Mineral Makeup work for African American women, also is it better than Bare Minerals?
Bare Minerals has bismuth in it, which is a skin irritant. Our products don't require a mineral veil to keep it lasting all day long. The most likely color for African Americans is Brandy. Report Abuse
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism