Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it safe for me to have '; bariatric cosmetic surgery '; ?

i wasnt that fat anyway !!!. but still everyone wants to look prefect. its not that im runing after prefection but!! i lost 100 pounds atleast i wanna look thin! instead of just being thin in numbers only not in


the look!!, how much is it anyway? and is it save? is it true that if i did it and you put on some fat you'd be in troubleIs it safe for me to have '; bariatric cosmetic surgery '; ?
well thats good that you've lost weight..


but hey..ur still young u say ur in ur 20s..and ur muscles are strong..so u can do some exercise and eat well..believe me u dont need surgery in that age.


unless ur over 30s





anyway..


no..Im not adding u..I'll chat with u..I see if ur a good boy.


than from there I'll add u.hehe


btw:thanks for the 10 points.


and my 360 page has gone..


and so is my pic.lolIs it safe for me to have '; bariatric cosmetic surgery '; ?
with every surgery there is a risk.
which type of surgery were you looking to get? there's the stapling, lipo, tummy tuck... it's hard to answer a question without knowing what kind.
I dont think any type of cosmetic surgery is wise, as you said you have lost weight-you should be proud of yourself and happy to be who you are! At the moment you can tell people you lost the weight all on your own, but if you have surgery your nothing but a cheat! lol everybody wants to be perfect but you'll never be perfect enough, therel always be something you want to change, so dont get stuck in the vicious cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism