Thursday, June 24, 2010

I wanna try cosmetic surgery??is it safe??guyz answr!!!experinced ppl answr?

i hav lot of fat around my waist and thighs,,,so i wanna go for cosmetic surgery lyk ultrsonic lipolysis,,is it safe??my waist size is 38 i wanna get flat tummy aftr d surgery,,,can i get it??plzz xperincd ppl only answr,,ppl who hav tried cosmetic surgery plzz answr!!I wanna try cosmetic surgery??is it safe??guyz answr!!!experinced ppl answr?
For lipo, you should first achieve your goal weight through diet and excerise. Then, if you have excess SKIN, lipo can help. But just lipo without any muscle or toning will not make you look good.





I have had a lot of procedures, although not lipo. It is very safe IF you go to a good surgeon who you have carefully researched. But every surgery has risks and the rewards must outweigh the risks. Although I am happy overall with my results, not everything I have done has turned out ';perfect.';





It doesn't sound like you are in a position to rush out and get surgery. Take your time, lose some weight naturally, research doctors and their different methods, before jumping into everything. A good surgeon will tell you to lose the weight first and come back when you have. Any doctor who says they will help you now may not have your best interests at heart for the best result, they just want your business in these hard economic times for cosmetic surgery.I wanna try cosmetic surgery??is it safe??guyz answr!!!experinced ppl answr?
I would love to get plastic surgery,but it is very expensive. The other person is right. Once its done does not mean sitting on the couch eating chips. You will have to exercise and eat healthy meals. Its a complete life change.


I watch A LOT of shows about cosmetic surgery and there are risks, but it is relatively safe. You should have several questions for the doctor and ask how the procedure will go and always go for a second even third opinion Its not something you should rush into.


You should also know some doctors won't do all the cosmetic surgery all at one time. So you would have to heal and go back in for the next procedure.


I would like to have liposuction on my thighs,sides,butt, back and neck. I also want a boob job,a tummy tuck(which is very invasive I have seen it done to many times). I would also like some work on my face. Like lasers,chemical peel something to bring out that youthful looking glow.


I have wanted this for about 10 years and my boyfriends thinks I am crazy. I would have done some cosmetic surgery if I had the money to do so.
If you have that amount of fat it is because you have allowed yourself to get that way and plastic surgery will not be a permanent solution. You have to eat right and exercise, even after surgery. If you do not it will all come back again and probably more.





Most plastic surgery is safe enough, but you need to get an excellent surgeon so do thorough research .
you can die in plastic surgery! like kanye west's mom!!!!!!


scarrry.


plus, fat thighs is a stupid reason to get it, im my opinion. just go on a diet or bike.


i biked and my thigh fat is very low now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism