Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can anyone share with me about e.l.f cosmetic? have not heard it b4. is it safe?

i am interested to get the e.l.f plumping lips gloss but have just saw it online, not very sure about the brand and the website does not describe the products much. could anyone enlighten me? thanksCan anyone share with me about e.l.f cosmetic? have not heard it b4. is it safe?
e.l.f. cosmetics are wonderful. They are only $1.00 a piece including make-up brushes. They have kits that are more expensive but have numerous items in them. They also have an assortment of make-up bags/cosmetic purses, etc. (Also, more than $1 a piece) but everything is priced VERY well. If you have a Target store near you, and don't want to pay for shipping by buying it online, go to the store and buy it there. Some of the items seem a bit small compared to what you're used to, but remember, it's only a buck! I'm quite pleased with my purchases so far especially considering the entire price of my purchase...for $14 I got (1) black mascara, (1) clear mascara, (2) lip bams, (1) lip stick, (2) make-up brushes (great quality brushes, btw!), (1) cover-stick and (1) eyeliner with sharpener and I got it all shipped to my house in 3 days! I would have paid that much at walmart for just foundation and mascara!Can anyone share with me about e.l.f cosmetic? have not heard it b4. is it safe?
I've never used it before, but i read in teenpeople that the elf plumping lip gloss didnt really plump very much, but had a nice shine.





if you REALLY want to get cheap cosmetics, do what i do and wait for maybelline and cover girl to go buy one get one free or 40% off, and usually you can find $2.00 coupons on the products somewhere like rite aid, eckerd, or cvs........most places will take a coupon off both the regular priced item AND the free item, so you're getting off super cheap...and they're good quality
I saw a brief spiff on one of the fashion channels, it's made by a guy that saw how much his wife was spending on cosmetics so he made his own that is more affordable. The E.L.F. stands for Eyes, Lips, Face... I haven't tried them yet so I don't have any reviews to share but if they're as affordable as they said on TV it's not too much of an investment to experiment.
Yeah, I ordered some lip gloss from e.l.f. It's just OK, nothing to write home about. And it took forever to come. The good news is it's dirt cheap so even if you hate it, you haven't lost much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism