Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can you recommend a good cosmetic dentist here in Cebu City?

A dentist that you have tried and charges a reasonable fee. Thank you!Can you recommend a good cosmetic dentist here in Cebu City?
I advice you to go look for them. Don't rely on recommendations. For one, these professionals advertise only their name and profession but not their expertise.Can you recommend a good cosmetic dentist here in Cebu City?
THIS IS SMALL MATTER YOU ARE LIVING IN CEUBU CITY.


HOW OTHER CAN ASSIST IN THIS MATTER. IF YOU WANT


I HAVE MY CUSIN IN KARACHI HOW IS GOOD DENTEST AND COMPLETE M. S IN UK BUT IT WILL BE VERY EXPENSIVE FOR YOU TO BEAR LOT EXPENSES AIR FARE UP %26amp; DOWN


ALTERNATIVE I CAN CALL HIM AND ASK GOOD COSMETIC DENTIS. PLS ASK THEIR GOOD DENTAL DOCTOR HE WILL HELP YOU.
You can go to Dental One, its a clinic located in Country Mall, Banilad, Cebu City
Any of them are top grade dentists for very reasonable fees. An 8 tooth bridge costed me $380USD and $20USD for an emergency tooth pull. I know his name was Antionio I think in Mandaue City, just down the street from the City hall

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism