Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it safe to wash my cosmetic bags in the washing machine? If not, any suggestions on how to care for them?

I usually wash mine with mild soap and warm water. Last time I put it in a washing machine. It kind of died.Is it safe to wash my cosmetic bags in the washing machine? If not, any suggestions on how to care for them?
Depends on what they are made of. If they are plastic lined then NO WASHING Machine for you. Then you must spot clean them and that's a pain so I usually buy new. If they are not plastic lined they should have cleaning instructions attached.Is it safe to wash my cosmetic bags in the washing machine? If not, any suggestions on how to care for them?
I have... on the ';gentle'; cycle. I threw them in the dryer, too.





You can wash them by hand and let them soak in hot water in the sink. Just make sure you get all the soap off. :)





If it's just certain spots, I use baby wipes on the inside. Because makeup wipes tend to be oily... Baby wipes dont leave any residue.

2 comments:

 
albinism